Monday, November 3, 2008

PLN 6

In the Denver Post, I read "Police: Wal-Mart shooter demanded money before killing". This made me mad because it said that no one knows why the shooter beat and shot the victim. I don't think it’s right for someone to beat horrendously and shoot someone, let alone for no reason. It’s wrong to kill. In fact, Why do people kill people that have killed people to show that killing is wrong? I understand that if someone were to kill or hurt someone very close to me and that I loved, I would probably want them to suffer the same fate, but I do think that it would be better for them to have life imprisonment so they could live with what they have done for their rest of their lives. This is a very big problem in the world because there are a lot of murders in the world. And sometimes punishment is not carried out as should be. I think that killing anything of any kind is murder. But then it kind of brings us way back in time when, if you’re religious, God created the earth and animals. And he made animals for us to eat. So we have to kill them to eat. And back to all the wars that have happened in history. It is in mankind to destroy and conquer: but why does it have to be each other? Though, if it’s not each other, what would it be? Many people are against war and killing of any kind. Some aren’t. Some people want to have ever-lasting peace. But through history shows that is practically impossible. I believe that War is just a demonstration of the weakness is human will. I know as soon as I can, I will be the change I want to see in the world. And I as one person will change the world, even if just a little.

No comments: