Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3 Things

The three things in my house are my kitten, my stereo, and my bookshelf. My stereo is kind of out of date by like 7 years, but it still works great. It can play tapes, cd's, and the radio. It never goes off. It's on all the time, even when i'm not there. It's significance to me is that i love music and it provides music for me. :]
My second item, my kitten. Well she's actually not too much kitten anymore because she's grown a lot and now she's getting fat because i spoil her way to much. ;) she's black with a spot on her head, under her chin, all along her arm, the tip of her tail, and misalanious spots all over. She is darling. and i love her tons. I owned her mother when she was prego and i watched her and her 5 other siblings births. I have to say it was not pleasant. The last item on my list is my book case. I choose this because it holds all my books that i have read. and i love the books i have read. I love to read. I actually just returned ten books back to the library and checked out five more. I;m a bit of a book worm, as my friend Shannon says. :]





:D

No comments: