Thursday, December 11, 2008

PLN 13

In the Nata Village blog "Hard at Work", they are teaching kids how to be hard workers at an early age. Childern in Botswana do house chores along with cattle post chores before and after school which teaches them how they can become good citizens. I connect to this because my parents have taught me since I was very young, to work hard at everything I do and do my chores. They've wanted me to do something great with my life and they taught me that I have to work for it to earn, it isn't just going to be handed to me. Just like most kids are their parents. Just a lot of the time, kids think that they are better then that, so they don't pay attention to it. But then later in their lifes they will regert it and have a harder time then other because they didn't pay attention to thier parents and elders. The kids in Botswana are going to be good, productive members of society because they learned to work hard at a young age.

No comments: